Friday, April 22, 2011

It allows a lad apt pursue you

You immediately have all right ?
the man who makes me wonder the girl had asked
I miss your status to people but dreaded time
agitate or mediate with your life, memorize
At that time we were by the same chart , we tell
not say, I have all regarded you as my friend to take our destiny
but it seems a joke
you suddenly want me to do a couple of lovers
The motif is that you inadvertently see you in my letter addressed to other people approximately you
letter namely you have a docile and servile human
then I know you favor the other students in educate Love thing as it is, I

when we are still small
I do not want you little dog love I was given the title of someone
I equitable absence apt make a most intimate Confidant alternatively friend may not need long

have all grown up when we already have their own loved ones of it is enough that a friendship and emotional
enough
I Willing to adore it for long
life so I simulate to know nobody selfish
It likewise made ​​me do so for some time

is also quite happy that the destiny of more than a joke
It allows a chap to pursue you
you must ask me how do you ?
I can merely regard it as a joke
casually said someone very responsible, then after you
And I said no word
day you told me you agreed to be his girlfriend
I have some muddle whether you do
in vengeance for you and him I really
Be happy ?

I really do not know but I hope you can really detect your true love
wink behind a few years period you 've
okay ?
You happy ah !
I'm truly apologetic , this sentence is long time I wanted to mention to you , but the law has to say but I do not tell your
then I had wished to adore you, defend you
hope now thatsomeone has done that ,
really , well say so much to achieve here !
hope that 1 day you tin watch , forgive me !

No comments:

Post a Comment